- Property Overview
- Rooms & Suites
Rooms & Suites
Na Hoku Sheraton Club Lounge
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa offers guests a new level of luxury and convenience with the addition of the Na Hoku Sheraton Club Lounge.
Ideally situated at the pinnacle of Pu‘u Keka‘a (Black Rock), overlooking legendary Ka‘anapali Beach, the Na Hoku Sheraton Club Lounge offers sweeping panoramic views of Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s 23 oceanfront acres, Maui’s sister island -Lana‘i, and the majestic West Maui Mountains and amazing sunset views. Guests will enjoy the gentle trade winds and the uniquely Hawaiian architecture of the Na Hoku Sheraton Club Lounge.
“As one of the landmark Sheraton hotels in Hawaii, we are delighted to offer guests a higher level of comfort and convenience with the addition of our Na Hoku Sheraton Club Lounge experience” says Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa General Manager, Tets Yamazaki. “It’s an ideal place to connect with friends, family and colleagues or to simply relax amongst one of the most spectacular and sought after views on Maui” continues Yamazaki.
CLUB LOUNGE OFFERING
· Enhanced Continental Breakfast including daily hot items, fruit, assorted pastries, juice, coffee and tea. 6:30am - 10:00am.
· Evening Pupus (appetizers) of Chef’s Choice beer, wine and soft drinks located at Black Rock Lounge, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
CLUB LOUNGE STANDARDS
·Comfortable lounge seating withbreathtaking views of Ka’anapali Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
· Mini [email protected] -computer workstation
· Wi-Fi access
· Island Orientation
· 42” flat screen LCD TVs
· Music sound system
· Media wall, Newspaper and Magazine display
CLUB LOUNGE ACCESS
· Qualifying room packages include access or additional upgrade required
- Book your Na Hoku Sheraton Club Room package today.
- Join the conversation: #SheratonClub
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide offers guests upgraded services, comfort and conveniences. Learn more about Sheraton Club.