Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Lahaina, Maui, HI, 96761, United States
Phone: (808) 661-0031
4.0/5 610 reviews
Experience paradise at Ka'anapali Beach
Located on 23 oceanfront acres at legendary Pu'u Keka'a (Black Rock) on Ka'anapali Beach, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa invites travelers to experience adventure, romance and family fun on Maui.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 610 verified guest reviews
78%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Very good hotel close to the beach and there is a lot of space. The rooms are spacy and the personal helpfull. There are some points for improvement:
- the signs of rooms, you feel like in a maze looking for your room and it is time consuming.
- The price for an umbrella/deckchearch on the beach for 50 USD is crazy! Even for platinium no benefits.
- No executive lounge for platinium members, I will no comment on the breakfast in the lounge - only fruits were ok and no wather for free in room (thought it is standard in your hotels)
- Check-In: 3 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- 83% of rooms & suites feature ocean views
- All rooms include furnished balconies
- SPG Category 6
- Nightly Cliff Dive Ceremony
- 142-Yard Swimming Lagoon with Children's Pool
- Cultural Activities with Resort Cultural Advisor
- Premier Snorkeling & Ocean Experiences
Taste island-influenced creations
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa has an array of dining options for every palate. Watch the resort's iconic nightly cliff dive ceremony while enjoying pupus (appetizers) and tropical beverages at Cliff Dive Grill, indulge in a multi-course dinner highlighting local ingredients at Black Rock Kitchen, take part in an interactive dining experience at Teppan-yaki Dan, taste inventive hot dogs at Hank's Haute Dogs, or listen to live entertainment over cocktails at Black Rock Lounge. The beachfront resort truly offers something for everyone.
- Black Rock Kitchen
- Mai Tai Bar
- Cliff Dive Grill
- Teppan-yaki Dan
Hours Of Operation
Discover the magic of Maui
Incentive groups will find here an exclusive retreat, where the word agenda seems inappropriate to describe the array of wonders, from grand events in the Maui Ballroom to intimate receptions in our refined gathering places. Of course, nothing compares to the rich decor of our natural surroundings, and parties on the Ocean Lawn recall the lavish festivities of the Hawaiian kingdom.
- Situated on Ka'anapali Beach
- 31 miles from Kahului Airport
- Indoor and Outdoor function space